If your selling homes, you need to be making videos.
As a real estate agent, you probably have heard this before. And if you are still selling homes and not showcasing them in shareable online videos, you may want to rethink your strategy.
The stats are in:
- 73% of homeowners rather work with a real estate agent who uses videos.
- Landing pages have a 800% conversion rate that have videos over those that don’t.
Where to start
- If you have the funds, seek out local professional video companies to shoot for you. You can usually work out a deal with them if you’ll be using them frequently.
- If you don’t have the funds and have some talent, you can shoot and edit yourself. Smartphones these days have great cameras. You’ll just want to invest in a good stabilizer. Make sure you are shooting during the day when you have great lighting. Watch out for overly bright sunlit areas that may wash out what your shooting. There are many great apps available for you to edit with, like Spark Camera app.
- You can also shoot yourself, and get an editor to edit your footage. Editing can really make or break your videos, and a good editor can turn crap footage into something beautiful.
- Set up a YouTube account for yourself. Here is a great article that talks about how to optimize your channel as an real estate agent and drive viewers.
6 Video Ideas
- Listing Videos
- Previous Home Buyer and Seller Testimonials
- Buying and Selling Advice – You are a wealth of information for your clients and giving them useful information, that actually saves them time and money, will help develop trust between them.
- An About Me Video
- Shorter Instagram Videos
- A Year in Review Video